We provide tailored support to people in north Cornwall who are seeking employment or to increase their working hours.
Our employment consultants provide information, advice and guidance to support the move into sustainable employment, with continued support once a person is employed.
- support to Improve skills and employability
- developing CVs and preparing for interview
- personal plan to find the right job
- regular one-to-one reviews and guidance
- group training and workshops
- sign-posting to local support services
Who can use this service
People in North Cornwall who are unemployed or in part time work and wish to increase their hours.
How to access
People can self-refer or be referred via local support services including Jobcentre Plus work coaches.
Please contact Jan Hibbert, Team Leader, on 07912 391866.
Find our offices
Please click on the on the links below for directions if you have an appointment to meet one of our team.