Alternative to Care (A2C)
We support people in recovery from mental health issues to live more independently, through our residential and community-based service in south Devon.
- Range of accommodation
- Experienced support workers
- Personalised support
- Option for support worker to provide temporary live-in support
- One-to-one support in the community
Our accommodation is suitable for men and women, with private bedrooms and communal areas and gardens.
- Five bedroom house for men and women in Newton Abbot
- Three bedroom house x 2 in Paignton
- Five bedroom house in Paignton
- Two self-contained flats with garden access in Paignton
Who can use this service
People who are recovering from mental health issues and need support to live more independently.
How to access
How it’s funded
Torbay and Devon Adult Social Care.