Our short-stay residential service in south Devon focuses on supporting people to achieve positive outcomes while in recovery from mental health issues.
- Seven bedrooms
- Experienced support workers
- 24 hour staffing
- Personalised support
- Working with people to achieve their goals
- Working with GPs, care co-ordinators, community mental health teams, psychiatrists, and friends and family
- Accommodation for men and women
- Communal kitchen, dining area, lounge, and garden
Who can use this service
People who wish to start or continue their journey of recovery from their mental health issues and need access to 24 hour support away from their home environment.
8 Knowles Road, Newton Abbot TQ12 2PW
- 24 minute walk from Newton Abbot train station
- Accessible by car via M5 south, A38 and A380
- Parking is on-road
How it’s funded
Torbay and Devon Adult Social Care.
Our service is rated as ‘good’ in all areas by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the independent regulator of health and social care in England. Please click here to see our latest CQC report.