We support people in Devon who have autism spectrum conditions, learning difficulties, mental health issues or a dual diagnosis to live more independently.
- Individually-tailored activities and support
- Independent living skills
- Integration with the local community
- Developing confidence and strategies for growth
- Learning and work skills
- Activities and support to keep healthy and active
Who can use this service
People with an identified support-need who:
- are aged 18+ and living in Devon
- have had a social care assessment and have funding though Devon Country Council or Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- receive direct payments or personal budget
How to access
- Referral through a Support Co-ordinator
Contact Sarah Ellis, Enabling and Support Manager, to discuss your needs: 07799 306577 or email email@example.com
Our team is based in Beaufort House in Exeter.
Give your feedback
How it’s funded
Quality and safety
Our service is rated as ‘good’ in all areas by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the independent regulator of health and social care in England. Please click here to see our latest CQC report.