- Individually-tailored activities and support
- Independent living skills
- Integration with the local community
- Developing confidence and strategies for growth
- Learning and work skills
- Activities and support to keep healthy and active
Who can use this service
People with an identified support need who:
- are aged 16+ and living in Devon
- have had a social care assessment and have funding though Devon Country Council or Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- receive direct payments or personal budget
How to access
Contact Sarah Ellis, Enabling and Support Manager, to discuss your needs:
07799 306577 or email email@example.com
- Referral through a Support Co-ordinator
Our enabling team are based in Beaufort House in Exeter.
How it’s funded
Through social care funding from Devon County Council and Devon Partnership Trust, direct payments/personal budgets from local authorities, or self-funding.
Quality and safety
Our service is rated as ‘good’ in all areas by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the independent regulator of health and social care in England. Please click here to see our latest CQC report.