We support people in Devon with autism spectrum conditions to gain independent living skills.
- Individually-tailored support
- Reducing social isolation
- Finding meaningful activity
- Growing independent living skills
- Using structure and routines
- Support based on the recovery model and spell framework
- 7 days a week support including evenings
Who can use this service
People living in Devon who:
- are assessed to have an autism spectrum condition or are waiting for an assessment
- and receive Devon County Council or Devon Partnership NHS Trust social care panel funding or are eligible for direct payment or personal budgets
How to access
- a Mental Health Recovery Care Co-ordinator
- Devon County Council Autism and ADHD service
- NHS housing offices.