Our Mission, Vision and Values
To support as many people with disabilities and mental health issues in Devon as possible to fulfil their potential, ensuring that in accessing support from Step One people can take control of their future and live their lives more independently.
- People and communities have the capacity and resilience to manage their health and wellbeing.
- People have access to, and choice between, effective alternatives for support.
- People are supported to live as independently as possible and are assets in their community.
- We respect individual needs and aspirations
- We are proud of our differences
- We show courage and persistence