Pilates Wellbeing Group
Online via Zoom
We invite you to start a new period of thoughtfulness through exercise with inclusivity though our new BeWell@StepOne 6 week wellbeing beginners Pilates program. This grroup offers many benefits, both physical and psychological.
The sessions will suit a broad spectrum of abilities. Regardless of age, health or status, status there will be an aim of inclusivity*. All postures will be adapted, and different levels will exist to incorporate everyone in the group.
- An experienced Fitness Instructor qualified in Level 3 Pilates as well as Yoga, having a degree in Exercise, Science & Fitness
- A qualified First Aider, who will have a clear view of participants and emergency details in case of a situation, keeping up-to-date Public Liability Insurance
- Psychological benefits of exercise, making new connections, learning new skills and releasing endorphins, naturally occurring feel good chemicals.
- By registering, you are committing to 1 hour per week, over 6 weeks.
- You will need your own 15mm mat and a glass of water. Within a short geographical scope of Torbay, mats can be provided for the sessions. Alternatively, visit reputable sports sales providers or amazon (please ensure it’s a 15mm mat!)
We’d love to meet you. Why not try something new and give it a go?
Where: Online via Zoom ( a link will be provided ).
When: Our next 6 session program starts on the October the 24th.
Time: 9.30am – 10.30am
(We fully intend to run further 6 weeks programs so please check our site soon for more programme dates if you have missed the enrolment deadline of 20/10/2023).
Please note, we kindly ask that all potential attendees check their availability for all 6 sessions prior to enrolling, as spaces will be limited. Thank you.
Oct: 24th, 31st.
Nov: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th.
You will complete the sessions from the comfort of your own home.
Pre-enrolment is required to participate on this course. Click on the course name at the top of this information to enrol.
We will require all participants to complete a consent form, a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire and Pre-course wellbeing survey prior to the first session. These forms will be found on the course page on this site once you have enrolled, and can be completed electronically. If you have difficulties in completing them we will do all we can to help. Please contact us accordingly.
Facilitator: Davinia Allbrook
Facilitator: Dominic Bryant
Have a question? Feel free to get in touch with us at: email@example.com