Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service – CF03
We deliver this voluntary programme in Devon to help people within the criminal justice system prepare for reintegration into the community.
Participants who have complex levels of need join the programme both in custody and in the community.
They are supported by our team of case managers to:
- become more stable and socially included
- find work
- gain skills
- take control of their futures
- be less likely to re-offend.
Our team works to meaningfully engage with participants, enabling them to get actively involved with their local communities and access the support options available so they can change their lives for the better.
Who can use this service
People who are UK residents with permission to work, who are:
- aged over 18
- and serving in custody or completing licence, sentence supervision or community order.
How to access
Self-referral or referral via:
- prison resettlement teams
- Correctional Reception Centres and National Probation Service Offender Managers
- specialist agencies