Alternative to Care (A2C)
We support people with mental health issues to live more independently through our community-based and supported living services in south Devon including Newton Abbot and Paignton.
- Range of accommodation
- Experienced support workers
- Personalised support
- Option for support worker to provide temporary live-in support
- One-to-one support in the community
Our accommodation is suitable for men and women, with private bedrooms and communal areas and gardens.
- Five bedroom house for men and women in Newton Abbot
- Five bedroom house in Paignton
- Two self-contained flats with garden access in Paignton
Who can use this service
People who are recovering from mental health issues and need support to live more independently.
How to access
- Referral through a Mental Health Care Co-ordinator
- Download a referral form
- Email email@example.com
- Paignton office 01803 525518 / 07787 153257
Give your feedback
How it’s funded
Torbay and Devon Adult Social Care.