Supported living – mental health
We provide supported living services in south Devon for people with mental health issues to live more independently.
Support workers are available during the day to provide one-to-one support for people taking the next step in their recovery.
- Range of accommodation
- Personalised support
- Option for support workers to provide temporary live-in support
Our accommodation is suitable for men and women, with private bedrooms and communal areas and gardens.
- Five bedroom house for men and women in Newton Abbot
- Five bedroom house in Paignton
- Two self-contained flats with garden access in Paignton
Who can use this service
People who are recovering from mental health issues and need support to live more independently.
How to access
- Referral through a Mental Health Care Co-ordinator
- Email email@example.com
- Paignton office 01803 525518 / 07787 153257
Give your feedback
How it’s funded
Torbay and Devon Adult Social Care.