Closing Date: 22/07/2020
We are seeking a Clinical Lead to join our Acute Services team in Newton Abbot, which offers residential support for people who are experiencing mental health crisis.
The Clinical Lead is responsible for the supervision of safe and effective delivery of the Acute Services function. The post holder will be the deputy to the Acute Services Manager and therefore responsible for supporting the Manager to meet the requirements laid down by CQC and other relevant regulatory bodies and internal governance arrangements.
We are looking for applicants with the following;
- Qualified RMN with a minimum of 2 years’ post-graduation experience
- Advanced clinical skills in recovery based practice
- Experience in the assessment and collaborative planning of personal recovery
- Experience of collaborative working with other mental health and wellbeing agencies
- IT competent (including all Microsoft software)
What we can offer in return;
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced DBS costs covered
- Comprehensive induction with ongoing supervision and training
- 33 days leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable applicant is found.
To apply for this role please click here – Clinical Lead
Step One Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of those we look after. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer.