Facilities Management Assistant
Closing Date: 26/03/2020
We are looking for a Facilities Management Assistant to join our team, based across Exeter and Torbay. Reporting into the Facilities Manager, this 20hrs p/w role is to assist in the effective facilities management of a range of properties across the charities portfolio.
The main responsibilities and duties include:
- Undertake Health and Safety compliance checks and risk assessments across all properties as per the agreed schedule and ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Participate at relevant meetings.
- Undertaking handy-person work such as minor plumbing repairs, carpentry, decorating and general routine maintenance.
- Liaise with contractors to organise repairs, refurbishments and maintenance that are outside of your remit for all properties.
- Complete schedules of maintenance as set out by the Facilities Manager, ensuring all actions are completed within required deadlines.
- Across all offices ensure PAT testing is undertaken.
- Organising the disposal of broken items.
- Organise key cutting for office keys and cupboards/pedestals.
- Circulation and displaying of certificates in all office locations e.g. employer’s liability certificates.
- Obtain meter readings from properties.
What we can offer you
- Flexible working patterns considered
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays (pro rata)
To apply, please click here: Facilities Management Assistant