Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Nights
Closing Date: 6th December 2019
We are seeking a qualified RMN (nights) to take a lead role in the delivery of comprehensive and effective recovery to people who look to us for support at Cypress Hospital. This is a full-time role however, we are open to considering applicants seeking part-time hours.
Cypress Hospital is a 14 bed mixed gender, short-stay, open unit which provides a nurse-led acute step-down service for people who are in, or recovering from a mental health crisis. Our service model is to step people down from an acute ward and provide recovery goal-based interventions in order to support them back into the community. We also take admissions from the community, providing the support needed to prevent an acute ward admission of people in crisis. We work closely with people to help them develop and achieve their own goals within a highly recovery focused multi-disciplinary environment.
We are looking for a positive and professional nurse, who is enthusiastic and highly motivated to ensure that people receive skilled recovery practice to an exceptional standard. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a truly innovative and progressive team and service.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- RMN qualification
- NMC registration
- Demonstrable effective leadership qualities
- Experience in providing individual and group clinical/therapy work
- A working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Experience of assessing complex health and wellbeing needs and developing individual care plans
- Full UK driving licence
What we can offer you:
- Salary from £30,379 – dependent on experience
- Relocation package considered for the right applicant
- 33 days annual leave entitlement inclusive of bank holiday
- Annual NMC registration fees remunerated
- Supportive preceptorship programme
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development
- Support with revalidation
- Beautiful south Devon location with good transport links
To apply for this role, please email your completed application form and CV quoting reference RMN to: firstname.lastname@example.org