Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Closing Date: 25/09/2020
We are seeking a qualified RMN to take a lead role in the delivery of comprehensive and effective recovery to people who look to us for support.
Cypress Hospital is a 14 bed mixed gender, short-stay, open unit which provides a nurse-led acute step-down service for people who are in, or recovering from a mental health crisis. Our service model is to step people down from an acute ward and provide recovery goal-based interventions in order to support them back into the community. We also take admissions from the community, providing the support needed to prevent an acute ward admission of people in crisis. We work closely with people to help them develop and achieve their own goals within a highly recovery focused multi-disciplinary environment.
We are looking for positive and professional nurses who are enthusiastic and highly motivated to ensure that people receive skilled recovery practice to an exceptional standard. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a truly innovative and progressive team and service.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- RMN qualification
- NMC registration
- Demonstrable effective leadership qualities
- Experience in providing individual and group clinical/therapy work
- A working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Experience of assessing complex health and wellbeing needs and developing individual care plans
- Full UK driving licence
What we can offer you:
- 33 days annual leave entitlement inclusive of bank holiday
- Annual NMC registration fees remunerated
- Supportive preceptorship programme
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development
- Support with revalidation
- Beautiful South Devon location with good transport links
- On-site parking
Please click here to apply for this role.
Step One Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of those we look after. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer.