Night Support Worker – Acute Services
Closing Date: 16th January 2020
We are seeking a mental health Support Worker to provide comprehensive and effective recovery support which enables people to take control of their future. This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, sharing in the challenges and rewards of making a positive difference in recovery practice.
Our responsive approach allows people quickly to access the right support for short periods and return home with support.
Our Acute services include:
- Cypress Hospital which provides nurse-led acute mental health step down care.
- Granvue Crisis House (Newly Based Location) which offers residential and drop-in support for people who are experiencing mental health crisis.
You will work with other team members to ensure that people receive skilled recovery practice of the highest standard. You will also share in the responsibility to ensure that services are run safely in line with our policies and procedures.
What we can offer:
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- pension scheme
- employee assistance program
- comprehensive induction with regular training and supervision
- rewarding experience in recovery-focused practice
This position is across both of our Acute Services and will be predominantly night shifts however you may be asked to work day shifts at times to accommodate training and to meet the needs of the service. The typical shift pattern is a fortnightly rota consisting of one week 4 x 11 hour shifts and one week 3 x 11 hour shifts.
To apply for this role, please email your completed application form and CV quoting reference AS-SW to: email@example.com