Senior Support Worker
Closing Date: 18th September 2019
We are seeking a dynamic individual with some experience of team management and mental health services to fill the role of Senior Support Worker. This will be to support the Acute Services Manager to ensure that solution focused, person centred approach is delivered to a high quality for those with Mental Health Concern within the four bedded Crisis House.
With guidance and support from Acute Services Manager and Clinical Lead, the Senior Support Worker will hold responsibility for the day-to-day management, service impact, quality, compliance and financial performance of the service, together with a key focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage the Crisis House Support team on a day to day basis, providing appropriate direction to staff
- Provide induction, supervision, advice and guidance to a team of staff
- Ensure the service provides safe, effective, responsive support of a high quality
- Promote and improve the quality of support services provided, so that growth of existing services can be achieved, and performance can exceed expectations
In return we offer generous annual leave and the opportunity to:
- help build upon our excellent reputation for delivery in South Devon
- be a part of our charity’s wider development
- be part of a workforce that’s passionate about supporting people to take positive steps forward
Please download the full job description via our website for more details.
About our services
We provide a range of support services in Devon which specialise in mental health crisis care and recovery. We are respected within our commissioning area for delivering high quality care and we now developing our services to further enhance what we do.
About Step One
We are a forward-thinking charity that supports people to fulfil their potential through mental health and supported living services.
We are based in the South West where we have a reputation for delivering health contracts to a high standard. We welcome passionate individuals who can be a part of our exciting future as we evolve and expand.
Closing date for completed applications is 12:00noon on the 18th September 2019.
Interviews are expected to be held week commencing the 23rd September 2019.