Support Worker – Acute Services
Closing Date: 01/07/2020
We are seeking an experienced Support Worker to join our Acute Services division, which offers residential support for people who are experiencing mental health crisis.
This role will be to provide comprehensive and effective recovery support which enables people to take control of their future. You will work with other team members to ensure that people receive skilled recovery practice of the highest standard. You will also share in the responsibility to ensure that services are run safely in line with our policies and procedures.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, sharing in the challenges and rewards of making a positive difference in recovery practice.
We are looking for applicants with the following;
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
- Strong self-awareness and ability to engage with people in a meaningful and empowering manner
- Experience in the planning of personal recovery (through work or personal experience)
- Experience of working in partnership with people who use mental health services and their supporters (individual and collective)
- IT competent (including all Microsoft software)
- Flexibility to work shifts on a rota basis – including weekends and bank holidays
- Full driving licence and own transport
What we can offer in return;
- Competitive Salary
- Enhanced DBS costs covered
- Comprehensive induction with ongoing supervision and training
- 33 days leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
To apply for this role, please click here – Support Worker – Acute Services
Step One Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of those we look after. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer.