Crisis House (Granvue)
We provide a 24-hour service in south Devon to support people who are reaching a crisis point with their mental health.
We offer support so people can work through their challenges and feel more able to manage their wellbeing. This may include supporting people to develop their strengths, interests and plans for the future.We can offer access to more intensive support, depending on individual needs.
- 6 bedrooms available for crisis admission for short agreed periods of time
- Support workers available 24 hours a day
- Accommodation for men and women
- Communal kitchen, dining area, lounge, and garden
Who can use this service
People in the Torbay or Teignbridge area who have mental health issues and are experiencing challenges or a potential crisis.
How to access
Referral comes through Crisis Resolution Home Treatment teams.
Lincombe Drive, Wellswood, Torquay, TQ1 2HH
- Accessible by car via M5 south, A38 and A380
- Parking is on-road
- The house is at the top of a steep driveway which may make access for people with limited mobility more difficult. Where possible we can offer ground floor bedroom and bathroom accommodation to people with limited mobility.
Give your feedback
How it’s funded
We are commissioned to provide this service by South Devon and Torbay CCG.